(Updated February 2019)
GSG Finance Newsletter
- The GSG Finance Newsletter is the best way to receive updates on our funding opportunities. The updates will be made in real time and will notify you through email when an update occurs.
- Check the Newsletter Archive for any updates you might have missed.
Calendar of Submission Deadlines
- 2018-2019 Calendar of Submission Deadlines: This calendar outlines all Budget Application and Expense Request submission deadlines for the 2018-2019 academic year. The calendar takes into account application periods, University holidays, semester breaks, study days, exam days, and fiscal year deadlines.
- Approved Vendors List (Catering) UPDATED 10/27/17: This is the current list of approved vendors, but contracts change frequently. Before listing a vendor on your application, call the approved vendor to confirm they still accept POs from USC. USE APPROVED LOCATIONS ONLY. If POs not accepted, please email email@example.com with a document from the vendor confirming they no longer accept POs.
- Approved Vendors List (Non-Catering): This is the current list of approved vendors, but contracts change frequently. Before listing a vendor on your application, call the approved vendor to confirm they still accept POs from USC. If POs not accepts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a document from the vendor confirming they no longer accept POs.
- 2018-2019 Student Affairs VP Approval Template – Required for any entertainment admission requests (e.g. Movie Tickets) or for any prizes/speaker gifts greater than $100 in value. Due with initial Application submission.
- GSG Recipient Memo – Required for any prize/speaker gift application requests. Due with Post Event materials.
- GSG Transportation Memo – Required for any transportation requests involving passengers. Due with Post Event materials.
- INTENT_TO_USE_FORM_2019 – Required for Umbrellas to confirm use of remaining Umbrella Funds for Spring/Summer event funding. If an Intent to Use form is not submitted for an RSO, its Umbrella Funds are reallocated to other areas of the budget.
- 2018-2019 Umbrella Fund Disbursement Program (UFDP) – Optional program for Umbrella RSOs to receive Umbrella Funds in one lump disbursement through a cooperative department administrator and account.
- GSG Umbrella Fund Approval Memo – Required for any Sub-Umbrella or Independent RSOs applying for Umbrella Funds. The Umbrella must give written approval to be provided with the Sub-Umbrella’s or Independent’s application.
- GSG Umbrella Budget Template – Umbrella RSOs are required to provide a budget for Umbrella Fund use.
- Umbrella Fund Policy Template – Umbrella RSOs are required to provide access to their respective Umbrella Fund allocations to other RSOs with reasonable event plans for the related student populations. Umbrellas must have policies to guide RSOs through the request process. Approval of Umbrella Funds is at the Umbrellas’ discretion.
- Umbrella Fund RSO Application Template – Umbrellas may use this template for any RSO requests for Umbrella Funds. An RSO would submit this to the Umbrella Executive Board for review.
- Budget Management Tips – Coming Soon
- Event Planning Tips – Coming Soon
- Fundraising Tips – Coming Soon