(Updated September 2019)
GSG Finance Newsletter
- The GSG Finance Newsletter is the best way to receive updates on our funding opportunities. The updates will be made in real time and will notify you through email when an update occurs.
- Check the Newsletter Archive for any updates you might have missed.
Calendar of Submission Deadlines
- 2020-2021 Calendar of Submission Deadlines: This calendar outlines all Budget Application and Expense Request submission deadlines for the 2020-2021 academic year. The calendar takes into account application periods, University holidays, semester breaks, study days, exam days, and fiscal year deadlines.
Templates for RSO Application forms
- Approved Vendors List (Catering) UPDATED 10/27/17: This is the current list of approved vendors, but contracts change frequently. Before listing a vendor on your application, call the approved vendor to confirm they still accept POs from USC. USE APPROVED LOCATIONS ONLY. If POs not accepted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a document from the vendor confirming they no longer accept POs.
- Approved Vendors List (Non-Catering): This is the current list of approved vendors, but contracts change frequently. Before listing a vendor on your application, call the approved vendor to confirm they still accept POs from USC. If POs not accepts, please email email@example.com with a document from the vendor confirming they no longer accept POs.
- GSG Transportation Memo – Required for any transportation requests involving passengers. Due with Post Event materials.
- INTENT_TO_USE_FORM_2020 – Required for Umbrellas to confirm use of remaining Umbrella Funds for Spring/Summer event funding. If an Intent to Use form is not submitted for an RSO, its Umbrella Funds are reallocated to other areas of the budget.
- GSG Umbrella Fund Approval Memo – Required for any Sub-Umbrella or Independent RSOs applying for Umbrella Funds. The Umbrella must give written approval to be provided with the Sub-Umbrella’s or Independent’s application.
- Umbrella Fund Policy Template – Umbrella RSOs are required to provide access to their respective Umbrella Fund allocations to other RSOs with reasonable event plans for the related student populations. Umbrellas must have policies to guide RSOs through the request process. Approval of Umbrella Funds is at the Umbrellas’ discretion.
- Budget Management Tips – Coming Soon
- Event Planning Tips – Coming Soon
- Fundraising Tips – Coming Soon