Publicity Guidelines for Student Organizations Funded by GSG
Student Organizations receiving funding through GSG must:
- Submit all forms necessary outlined in the Finance Resources Page
- Download the GSG Logo
- Abide by the GSG Branding Guidelines
- Submit event flyer using the Student Organization Event Publicity Information Form link provided below
These events are advertised on the Upcoming Events page of the GSG Website.
GSG Branding Guidelines for Funded Programs
- All advertisements must display the GSG Logo in one of the four corners
- All images within the flyer must be at least 300 dpi
- Flyers must be exported as a 300 dpi JPEG image
- All advertisements must be either 8.5×11″ or 11×17″
GSG Logo Placement for Funded Programs
All GSG sponsored events must use the GSG Logo and submit the flyer with the logo in one of the four corners, as shown on the left. Logo must NOT be touching the edge of the paper and have at least 0.5 inch margin on all sides. Logo must be visible within the design. All events GSG is putting on in partnership with other organization must also adhere to these placement guidelines. Logo options come in Cardinal&Black and Gold&White versions. PNG files of the logos can be downloaded below.
Downloadable GSG Logos
Click on the samples below to download a .png version of either a Cardinal&Black or Gold&White logo.
Student Organization Event Publicity Information
Use this form to submit your event flyer. Flyers must be 300 dpi JPEG image. Flyer and event information will be displayed on the Upcoming Events page of the GSG Website.