Publicity Guidelines for Student Organizations Funded by GSG
Student Organizations receiving funding through GSG must:
- Submit all forms necessary outlined in the Finance Resources Page
- Download the GSG Logo
- Abide by the GSG Branding Guidelines
- Submit the event flyer using the Student Organization Event Publicity Information Form link provided below.
These events are advertised on the Upcoming Events page of the GSG Website.
GSG Branding Guidelines for Funded Programs
- All advertisements must display the GSG Logo in one of the four corners
- All images within the flyer must be at least 300 dpi
- Flyers must be exported as a 300 dpi JPEG image
- All advertisements must be either 8.5×11″ or 11×17″
GSG Logo Placement for Funded Programs
Downloadable GSG Logos
Click on the samples below to download a .png version of either a Cardinal & Black or Gold & White logo.
Student Organization Event Publicity Information
Use this form to submit your event flyer. Flyers must be 300 dpi JPEG image. Flyer and event information will be displayed on the Upcoming Events page of the GSG Website.