This is NOT the branding requirement page for organizations requesting GSG funds.
Student Org requesting funds should refer to the Publicity and Branding Guidelines for Funded Programs.
- Be through an organization affiliated with the University of Southern California.
- Have no costs associated with participation.
- Have a Facebook Page outlining all details.
- Cater specifically to ALL GRADUATE STUDENTS OR be of major interest to graduate students in ALL FIELDS.
- Events only catered to specific interests, schools, or demographics do not qualify to be advertised through the GSG Newsletter or Facebook Page. They may qualify to be advertised on our Upcoming Events Page
- Advertisements of Clubs, Organizations, Services, Businesses, or Fundraisers do not qualify to be advertised through the GSG Newsletter, Facebook, or Upcoming Events Page.
- For University Park Campus email email@example.com
- For Health Science Campus email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be a GSG Funded Program OR an event through an organization affiliated with the University of Southern California
- Have a form of advertisement
- Cater to or be of interest to Graduate Students at the University of Southern California
GSG Newsletter & Facebook Advertisements
Criteria for Advertisement Through GSG
The advertised event must:
Events will only be advertised 2 Weeks in Advance of the program. No exceptions. Events must be submitted at least 3 weeks before the program.
If above criteria is met, please send all details to the appropriate campus director. Directors will screen all requests and determine eligibility. By submitting your request you understand that the GSG Directors of Communication reserve the right to deny any request for advertisement even if all the criteria is met.
Include flyer, Facebook link, and a brief description as to how your event caters to all graduate student.
Email Subject Line
Use the following Subject Line for any submission: [date of program: mm/dd/yy] – [name of event]- ORG NEWSLETTER/FACEBOOK ADVERTISEMENT.
Example: 08/25/17 – March for Equality – ORG NEWSLETTER ADVERTISEMENT.
Advertising on the Upcoming Events Page
Some events that may not fit the criteria for advertisement through the GSG Newsletter or Facebook Page may still be eligible to be advertised on our Upcoming Events Page.
Criteria for Upcoming Events
Use this form to submit your event flyer and information. GSG Funded Events must abide by the guidelines outlined on the Publicity and Branding Guidelines for Funded Programs. Flyer and event information will be displayed on the Upcoming Events page of the GSG Website.